Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 Stores and Only Spent $2.42

So I was looking through my coupons last night and I had a few things I needed to use before they expired. So I headed to Cold Stone to get my free ice cream, I'm signed up on their Birthday Club (my birthday is in August) and they sent out coupons this month just as a Thank You. Then I had my Toys R Us rewards from all the Christmas shopping, I found Corwin a Backyardigans plate for $3.48 - $3 R Us reward = $0.52. Last I headed over to CVS to see if they had stocked up on Excedrin yet (I got a raincheck from last week for the spend $20 get $10 EC bucks), they had just enough for me to spend the $20 and use my free coupons.
  • 3 bottle of Excedrin migraine - $5.49/each
  • 1 bottle of Excedrin Extra Strength - $4.79

Used my free coupons from coupons.com, I only had to pay the tax = $1.90

No comments:

Post a Comment